- Our Range
All private, certified instructors utilizing our range for instruction and/or qualification will be charged $25.00 per student.
Welcome To Autrey's Armory
All 12 lanes are cooled and heated for your shooting comfort.
Our state-of-the-art indoor shooting range features two bays with six lanes each. All twelve lanes are a full 25 yards in length. Our Rifle Bay can handle all rifle calibers up to and including .300 Win Mag. The range equipment is manufactured by Caswell Detroit Armor and uses recycled rubber to virtually eliminate lead dust and the chance of ricochets . The ventilation and lighting systems are well thought out to provide a safe and enjoyable shooting environment.
We offer daily and annual memberships, and host a variety of leagues and competitions. Handgun rentals are also available.
Range Fees: Single Visit $12.00
Second person on same lane $6.00
Annual Single Membership $225.00
Annual Family Membership $325.00
Group Membership - Up To 4 People $325.00
Ten Range Visit Card $96.00
(No Expiration 20% savings vs Single Visit)
Members Only: Free Eyes/Ears Rental
Firearm Rentals $10.00** Pay once, try as many firearms in our rental pool as you like. Only one gun per lane at a time.
**Must buy ammo for rental guns at the range.**
Autrey’s Armory, Inc. Range Rules
The fundamental NRA rules for safe gun handling are:
ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to shoot.
YOU MUST HAVE AN EXPERIENCED SHOOTER ON THE LANE AT ALL TIMES
1. All firearms will be unloaded until on the firing line with the muzzle pointed down range.
2. Firearms are not allowed behind the firing line unless holstered, bagged, or in a box.
3. If the firearm is un-holstered, un-bagged, or un-boxed the firearm muzzle MUST be pointed down range AT ALL TIMES.
4. Eye and ear protection are required AT ALL TIMES while in the range.
5. Never move forward of the firing line. If anything falls forward of the firing line, contact an employee for assistance.
6. Do not fold down shooters bench unless sighting in a rifle using the shooters table.
7. Do not lie prone or kneel. Firearms must be shot OVER the shooters bench only.
8. Should a misfire or other malfunction occur, keep the firearm pointed downrange. If required, place the firearm on the floor or shelf, pointed downrange, and obtain assistance. Do not leave the firing line with a loaded or jammed firearm.
9. Never aim higher than the targets. You will be held responsible for any damage you cause to the range or range equipment. Damaged target carriers are $85.
10. Due to the potential for range damage. Pistol-grip-only shotguns and AR/AK pistols are not allowed. Shotguns are restricted to only five rounds fired per visit.
11. Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Only one child under 18 is allowed per adult on the range. Children under 8 years of age are not allowed on the range. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed in the showroom.
12. Due to the potential harm to the baby, pregnant women are not allowed on the range.
13. Only one person is allowed to shoot per lane at one time. Maximum of two persons allowed on any one lane.
14. Autrey's Armory staff reserves the right to inspect any firearm or ammunition to be used on the range.
15. No rapid firing. No double-taps. Shots may be fired no faster than 1 per second.
16. Shooters must use our targets or equivalent sized targets.
17. Violation of these rules may result in dismissal from range and revocation of range privileges and membership.
Autrey’s Armory, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason at any time.
To show that you have fully read and understand the rules, please tell the attendant your favorite color.
SHOOT SAFELY AND HAVE FUN!
I, MY AGENTS, ASSIGNS, EXECUTORS AND ADMINISTRATORS IN AND FOR CONSIDERATION TO ENTER, RENT, AND USE THE FACILITIES, FIREARMS OR SERVICES OF AUTREY’S ARMORY, INC., DO HEREBY ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS, AUTREY’S ARMORY, INC., IT'S OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INSTRUCTORS, ASSIGNS, AND SUCCESSORS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND/OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF INJURY, LOSS OR DISABILITY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF FACILITIES AND/OR SERVICE. I AM NOT A CONVICTED FELON.
|RENTAL HANDGUNS AND RIFLES|
|GLOCK||SPRINGFIELD||SMITH & WESSON||RUGER|
|G43||XDM 45||BODYGUARD 380||LCP 380|
|G17 GEN4||XDM 40||BODYGUARD 38 SPL||LC380|
|G19 GEN4||XDM 9||M&P 22||LC9S|
|G21 GEN4||XD 45||SHIELD 9MM||AMERICAN 9MM|
|G22 GEN4||XD 9||SHIELD 40 S&W||SR9|
|G23 GEN4||XDS 45||M&P 9C||LCR 22LR|
|G26 GEN4||XDS 9 BLK||M&P 9||LCR-X 38SPL|
|G27 GEN4||XD 9 MOD 2||M&P 40||GP100 357 MAG|
|G30 GEN4||1911A-1 9MM||MODEL 442 38 SPL||SP101 357 MAG|
|G41 GEN4||1911A-1 45 ACP||MODEL 60 357 MAG||SUPER REDHAWK 44MAG|
|G42 GEN4||MODEL 686 357 MAG||22/45 LITE|
|MODEL 637 38 SPL||SS/45 MKIII|
|P239 9MM||FN 5-7||BERETTA|
|P938 9MM||FNS 9-C||92FS||WALTHER|
|P220 45ACP||FNS 40-C||PX4 9MM||PK380|
|P227 45ACP||FNX-45 TAC||PX4 40 S&W||PPQ 9MM|
|P229 40 S&W||CZ||CAROLINA ARMS|
|CZ 452 SCOUT|
|HENRY GOLDEN BOY|
|S&W M&P 12-22|