Ed Brown Special Forces Light Rail - Gen4 Coating
Based on our popular Special Forces model, the Special Forces Light Rail features an integral rail and is perfect for the shooter who desires to add a rail mounted accessory. Combining our unique and highly durable Chainlink III pattern on the grip surface with a severe use coating for improved rust protection and wear resistance, the Special Forces Light Rail has everything you need for home defense or shooting at the range.
The Special Forces Light Rail features the following:
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame with integral light rail.
- Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- Optional Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance. Gen4 available colors are Black, Stealth Grey, and Battle Bronze.
- Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
- Fixed black rear sight, red fiber optic front sight (shown with optional night sights).
- NOTE: FFL required for shipment. Please have your FFL send us a copy of their license. Please have them email there license to FFL@autreys.com, we prefer email but they can also fax us a copy of their license to 770-719-7554. Please have them include your name, phone number and email address. Failure to get proper paperwork to us may delay the processing and shipping of your order.